Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Say what?


I have a good news! Gareth's lesson is about imitating words. This is the hardest part because Gareth is not fond of imitating words but he can memorize a songs of Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars. So, I keep on reading the teachers note after every session so that we can practice at home.

Just this week, I am teaching Gareth on imitating words.

Me: Say "Ahhhh"
Gareth: Ahhh
Me: Say "O"
Gareth: Say "O" (yes sometimes he keeps on saying "Say")
Me: Say "Mommy"
Gareth: "Mommy"
Me: Say "Daddy"
Gareth: Daddy
Me: Say "Pillow" (His sister's nick)
Gareth: "Dibo"

Wow!! I am so amazed of his development and so happy how fast he learns it. I am so thankful and happy!

Sometimes, I am frustrated because of slow development but I have to remind myself that we should wait patiently and pray to God that everything will be alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment